June 5, 2016

Because I'm Female



Because I'm Female Because I'm female, my body and breast feel for a cow and her life of unrest. Because I'm female, I'm filled with disdain at using sisters for financial gain. Because I'm female, I'm upset at how insemination is forced on a cow. Because I'm female, it's awful to see cows impregnated artificially. Because I'm female, I see why they mourn when somebody steals their cherished newborn. Because I'm female, I'm saddened to think male infants are killed for the dairy we drink. Because I'm female, I naturally know cow's milk is meant for a young calf to grow. Because I'm female, my belief is strong: Dairy consumption is sexist and wrong. by Butterflies Katz







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure it's because you are female, or that you have empathy.
I'm male and I feel exactly the way you do for cows. Seems rather odd to be making gender divisions on a blog for animal welfare. Maybe you are a Femanimalist, does this mean you don't feel for male castrated animals,, because you don't have testicles.
The world is getting stranger and stranger. The heart of a human is human, before gender relevance. Same with animals.

M. (known as) "Butterflies" Katz said...

Okay, that makes sense.

I wrote this a long time ago, and really I don't think hardly anything the same as what I used to think and write about.